Join today!
Join today!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LineupClanHomeLatest imagesSearchGalleryRegisterLog inClan Wars
Welcome to lackofplayers.com
Beware of cola monster
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Wed 15 Sep 2021, 15:37
Teamspeak

Lost in Vietnam

Go down 
+5
Breaker
Whoopz
Viitapiru
Quagmire
LewiQ
9 posters
AuthorMessage
LewiQ
Vietnam
Vietnam

Lost in Vietnam Empty
PostSubject: Lost in Vietnam   Lost in Vietnam I_icon_minitimeSat 02 May 2015, 19:14

As you're aware, I didn't have the sprouts to continue a real life in the UK so I decided to move to Vietnam and teach. I've acquired a hobby, going to start filming road trips in Vietnam and sticking them on youtube with my buddy. First one is up. If you get chance, could you all do me a huge fave and watch it, subscribe, like it on youtube. Then just comment some abuse to me on here about it, I'd really really really appreciate it!

Any constructive criticism about the filming or the video would also be cool, first time doing anything like this so feedback is important..

Link is below, we are hoping to post a new vid of a new place every month or so, so pleaseee subscribe <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_kqP_9SdF4

Cheers lads,
LewiQ
Back to top Go down
Quagmire
Denmark
Denmark
Quagmire

Lost in Vietnam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Vietnam   Lost in Vietnam I_icon_minitimeSat 02 May 2015, 23:32

I think it's a nice video, well done! Liked and subscribed.

So the nam-move is a permanent thing now? Kind of sad to hear it, as I miss you on TS Sad

But hope you are doing well over there.
Back to top Go down
LewiQ
Vietnam
Vietnam

Lost in Vietnam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Vietnam   Lost in Vietnam I_icon_minitimeSun 03 May 2015, 01:42

Yeh.. Maybe not completely perm but I think it's long term, and I think when I'm fed up of Nam I'll just move to another Asian country. I will come on TS more often though, maybe I'll come listen and possibly spec the game tonight if those Ruskies allow Smile
Back to top Go down
Viitapiru
Finland
Finland

Lost in Vietnam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Vietnam   Lost in Vietnam I_icon_minitimeSun 03 May 2015, 10:47

LewiQ! Auld english bot! Vietnam sure seems like a cool place. I dont think tamplier will allow you to spec to be honest because we didnt let them change the map to Breaker's favorite one (Aberdeen).
Back to top Go down
Whoopz
Denmark
Denmark
Whoopz

Lost in Vietnam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Vietnam   Lost in Vietnam I_icon_minitimeSun 03 May 2015, 11:51

I think it needs more  Lost in Vietnam 1794780562 (I honestly thought about doing a video like this for Copenhagen once, just never did it cuz I don't have a cool headmount o.o)
Back to top Go down
http://www.lackofplayers.com/
Breaker
Germany
Germany
Breaker

Lost in Vietnam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Vietnam   Lost in Vietnam I_icon_minitimeSun 03 May 2015, 12:34

great movie Lewi! When I have enough money next year, I definetly wanna take a trip there! Reminds me of biking in the alps 2 years ago. But scenery is even a lot better at your place.

more of that please!
Back to top Go down
Jazzy
Finland
Finland
Jazzy

Lost in Vietnam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Vietnam   Lost in Vietnam I_icon_minitimeSun 03 May 2015, 13:39

Nice video Levik! The country sure looks very exotic and interesting, might visit it someday. I hate the dangerous driving culture, though.

We miss your British accent on teamspeak!
Back to top Go down
LewiQ
Vietnam
Vietnam

Lost in Vietnam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Vietnam   Lost in Vietnam I_icon_minitimeSun 03 May 2015, 14:22

Cheers guys, appreciate the comments. Please subscribe, im looking to bring a new one out of a different place every month..

It goes without saying, you are all always welcome to come visit apart from Timmos.
Back to top Go down
SleveN
Sweden
Sweden
SleveN

Lost in Vietnam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Vietnam   Lost in Vietnam I_icon_minitimeSun 03 May 2015, 15:16

Very nice shit mate! I hope to come and visit you as soon as possible Cool

Btw that bus at 05:04 is crazy.
Back to top Go down
Timmie
Netherlands
Netherlands

Lost in Vietnam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Vietnam   Lost in Vietnam I_icon_minitimeSun 03 May 2015, 15:31

damn, thats just rude

Btw: awsome video, i enjoyed watching it. And tbh, am quite jealous on you. Vietnam looks awsome to be
Back to top Go down
Twigsson
United States of America
United States of America

Lost in Vietnam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Vietnam   Lost in Vietnam I_icon_minitimeSun 03 May 2015, 17:29

Looks great lewiq! Seems like your having a great time, and Vietnam looks very interesting! Keep up the good work, looking forward to watching the next ones
Back to top Go down
LewiQ
Vietnam
Vietnam

Lost in Vietnam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Vietnam   Lost in Vietnam I_icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2015, 15:32

Lads and Timmos, my second video is up, "Lost in Ha Noi", please take a look at it, and if you haven't already, please subscribe.

I know the Mai Chau video was a bit slower so we sped this one up, and its the city I live in so hoping to put a good side of it across!

P.S - keep your eye out for the naked chick!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ8A5ceHgfE
Back to top Go down
Breaker
Germany
Germany
Breaker

Lost in Vietnam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Vietnam   Lost in Vietnam I_icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2015, 00:36

nice man! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost in Vietnam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Vietnam   Lost in Vietnam I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost in Vietnam
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome [Public] :: Off-topic-
Jump to: